Pre-employment, random selection, and post accident drug and alcohol testing available for single test rate or bulk rate.
Did you know that….
- Virginia provides a 5% premium discount on workers compensation insurance to companies who institute a drug free workplace.
- Virginia will deny benefits to an employee whose injury is caused by intoxication or the use of a controlled substance or a positive alcohol test above .08 BAC.
- Virginia unemployment insurance benefits are denied during any week that an individual tests positive for drugs in connection with a suitable offer of work.
Your sample is tested by a Federally approved lab and results are ready in about 72 hours. Rapid tests are available the same day. Employees will NEVER sit and wait to be tested and we guarantee they are in and out and back to work.
We will provide you with HIPPA waivers, testing agreements and DOT paperwork.
Some Popular Test Options: (many others are available)
- Allows for immediate results and requires a urine sample
- Detects Marijuana and Cocaine
Three Day 10-Panel with Federally Approved Lab:
- Test results in three business days and requires a urine sample
- No charge for alcohol
- Detects Alcohol, Amphetamines, Barbiturates, Benzodiazepines, Cocaine, Opiates, PCP, Marijuana, Methadone, Methaqualone, & Proxyphene.
Five Day Hair test:
- Test results in 3 to 5 business days and requires a hair sample
- Test gives a 90-day history!
- Detects Amphetamines, Cocaine, Marijuana, Opiates, & PCP.
All your employees need to do is walk-in and give April your company's name.
To set up immediate service and lock-in your lowest rate, call us or click here and you will have immediate, same day testing capability.